- 14 May 2024 — 15 May 2024Warsaw, PolandThe end-user workshop will inform potential users, such as nuclear power plant owners, suppliers, regulatory bodies, and other stakeholders, to foster discussions, and collect feedback to refine a best-practice guide for the deterministic and probabilistic assessment of advanced Pressurized Thermal Shock (PTS) analysis for integrity assessment of RPVs.
- 11 May 2023 — 12 May 2023Ljubljana, SloveniaThe workshop «Advanced procedures for the integrity assessment of RPVs subjected to PTS loading» is focused on advanced methods and LTO improvements for RPV integrity analyses under pressurized thermal shock (PTS) loading. The intermediate progress made in the APAL project will be presented.
- 28 Nov 2022 — 02 Dec 2022Vienna, Austria
- 01 Nov 2022 — 03 Nov 2022UK
Presentations of the symposium will cover state-of-the-art developments of probabilistic methodologies in nuclear industry applications.
- 10 Oct 2022 — 11 Oct 2022Řež, Czech RepublicA meeting of experts from nuclear power plants with VVER reactors, representatives of regulatory bodies and authors of energy strategies, designers, fuel suppliers, maintenance and other services for units in operation.
State of the Art - Procedures currently applied to the integrity assessment of RPVs subjected to PTS loading30 Mar 2022 — 31 Mar 2022Online and in person (Villigen, Switzerland) hosted by Paul Scherrer InstituteThis first APAL workshop presents the outcomes of the first year of project activities. To this end, experts will give an overview on the procedures currently applied to the integrity assessment of Reactor Pressure Vessels (RPVs) subjected to Pressurized Thermal Shock (PTS) loading.